My thoughts

Friday, December 29, 2006

Well, 2 more days till the new year arrive. Then, 2007 is a new start all over again. I'm so glad that this year end with no regrets. I had a fantastic 21st birthday, Jon's back from brunei, I made lots of new friends, Tried new clubs for partying and survived the stressful work life. I thought my voice could never recover but it did. 2006 passby so quickly in a flash.. Boy am i getting older. Need to find that special someone soon. haha...

Tc, if u happen to be reading this... I'm not angry with u. Don't be mistaken. But i guess it's time to draw the line clear. Perhaps u like to have ambiguous state with her. But i'm not the sort who like this. It drives me crazy. Like u once said, girls are selfish. In fact, boys are even more selfish. Like u, who doesn't let the girls know where they stand or should i say the important one should not have more than one. Precisely, becos u have too much to handle, so i choose to leave. At least i know what i want and u have more time to do what u need and must do.

2007 - a year where lots of decision to make. I most probably will change a new job. Talking about that. Regarding the new job offer. Most probably, i will reject it. It's the responsibility that put my mind into making that decision. Money is not everything. Like i've said, i will still get a new job.. but not so fast. Let things settle down.. of cos i still haven't get my bonus yet. So tmr will be judgement day.

I still crave for that bag.. which i have eyed for a long time. Should i just get it? Perhaps, u can buy for me?? hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home