My thoughts

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I was thinking.. should i stop blogging. Cos, perhaps only that handful or maybe none am reading my entries. Btw, my blog is not a public seeking attention blog.Just a normal person venting her feelings and thoughts. I'm neither rich and fashionable like some bloggers whom blog about their high chichi lifestyles nor am i someone who's witty and blog good interesting topic. All i am - a girl who ain't quite satisfied with her life and complains abt mumdane topic like how pathetic and stressfuk and how unloved she feels at times. That's me. So sometimes i wonder if my blog existence does matter.

Oh well, there goes my whinning again. At times,when all i got is my new macbook to accompany me thru the lonely nite, i do appreciate that at least there's a place for me to relate my grumble.

At this moment, in this quiet night. Outside my window i can hear a man screaming loudly at the top of his voice, crying out:' get out!!!' or something 'ahkasfkhfihs'.. haha.. And my mum being 'concern', is complaining about the disturb N perhaps the police will arrive shortly. Okie, it's like almost half an hour and he's still screaming crazily like a maniac.WOnder what'swrong with him. Or perhaps he lost his mind?? Or like me, lost his sense of direction in life??

I dragged myself to work everyday. Sometimes i just wonder why am i doing a job that i find no satisfaction. Of course, i met good and nice peeps during my work.. but at the same time, there are the nasty ones that drive u nuts. For all u know, nursing is not an easy job. The fact that i do OT every single day is wearing me out. I find that job satisfaction doesnt comes with just the monetary reward, but also the passion of ur work. I lack the latter. and so monetary reward is the only thing that spurr me to work.

I love acting. i love mass com. YEt, these are the things i can never accomplished. My mum is too practical to allow me to take up mass com for further study. She thinks it has no prospect. And so what?? It's my life and i think i deserve to try. I did nursing for her. Becos of her 'better prospect' philosophy. I studied for 3 yrs, work for almost 2 yrs. But, i never really truly enjoyed my work. I work for the sake of working. I really want to do something else. I really wanna live a life of no regrets. I treasure my parents opinion but i think i know what's best for me.

In the meanwhile, i will still have to work... till i reach my dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home