My thoughts

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm wondering how's things going for him. Hopefully he's coping fine with his FYP. Silly me, dun u think? Though i have been missing him quite a fair bit, but i did not contact him at all. He did not contact me too. I believe he might be lying to me all these while.. and i'm too naive to see it. Or perhaps, it's just that the feeling is no longer around? And i was too late?

After jon's incident, i feel nothing more for love. It's like an illusion, and i have been chasing blindly without knowing why. In fact, come to think of it now. MAybe everything was just a episode of some cheesy hongkong drama series. I was just an extra to fill in, to make things more exciting? I question myself why am i so unfortunate to meet these people and get heartbroken.

Peeps around me said i'm still young and i should enjoy singlehood. I do. But there are times when u really wished for someone special to be there for u. Someone whom u can lean on and watch the sky together. I baked cookies for him, he make dinner for me. Eating my fav ben's and jerry icecream together. Sigh. Am i a lunatic? Or a hopeless romantic freak? Even so, I think it's kinda sweet. Cos it means i've fallen hopelessly in love. I miss that feeling. I miss sms-ing someone 'miss u', 'love u' , 'thinking of u' or even that special good night msg.

My mobile has been very quite recently. No more morning sms, goodnight sms, missing u sms, whatever u are doing sms.

Monotone lifestyle. I'm not up for it. Retail therapy didn't help much. It just make a big hole in my savings.

Moody is what i'm feeling.
Sadness is part of my life.
Lonely is what accompany me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home