My thoughts

Friday, January 19, 2007

Alrite. Some updates.

I had a terrific nite yesterday. I went to TF4 eventually. haha. Can't stand temptation of free parties. Well, the important thing was i had great companies. Jon and Dearie. We met up at 9pm to queue for the bloody event, thinking that we were already very early. But Singaporean being Singaporean is damn kaisu. There were already a beeline long queue that stretched from the main door all the way to the taxi quay at clarke quay. The most shitty thing was that people keep jumping queue. Well, lets put it that their friends were queuing and they join in, not just one or two, but a bunch of them. Like JOn describe- reproduction. From a small bunch of 3-4peeps, there were like a dozen of them suddenly swamped in and 'cut' our queue.Dammit. There was this fat guy who decided to smoke in the queue. Like, Hello, it's already warm and stuffy. Do u have to smoke especially infront of me- a non-smoker. He really ought to have lung cancer and die. Alrights, thats a little mean, beside after my loud criticism from behind his back, he went out for his cig break. So thank god.

Sometimes i really hate free parties. Why? BEcos we bloody have to queue. To queue for entry and even for baggage deposit. Can u imagine, it's FULL. Dammit. Well, instead of grumbling. Dearie came up with an ingenious idea. haha.. Guess what? She suggested to ask the auntie at the toilet to help us keep our bags. (FYI, the ladies at MOS has a full- time cleaner station in it) As usual, I'm being kenna for such 'mission', due to my bravery and capabilities. (LOL) So, u have probably expected, WE GOT OUR BAGS CLEAR FROM OUR BODY!! This was how the conversation was like. (After i finished pee-ing)

ME: Hello auntie. (Nudging her. Cos she's fallen asleep)

Auntie: (In her half conscious state) Erm, yes.

ME: IS it possible to keep my belongings here? Cos the baggage counter is full. And there's just a hussle to carry them around.

Auntie: Can. Can.. Come u take out all ur money and valuables. Put them into the box.

ME:( Excited) Thank you auntie.!!

The conversation was in mandarin BTW.

So there i was, feeling all proudish and mighty for completing the task! Ha.. (^=^)v Yeah~

So Jon, dearie and me had a carefree body to groove to the music all night long. It was fantastic! Believe me. The bag can be such a hindrance when the dancefloor is damn packed. I felt sorry for those who have to carry their bags along the whole time. At the same time, i felt great without ANY bag at all!!!! Whahaha...

I'm a little guilty to have to wake to auntie up from her sweet dreams, but she supposed to be working hor... Anyways, THANKS auntie.. I love u!!!! U're my bag-savior!

We had such a vodkalicious nite- Vodka cranberry, Vodka Redbull and Vodka orange. I think my liver is so filled with toxic from all the liquor we took. FYI, not glass hor.. It's JUG. Well, besides that we had 1 for 1 special for the ORange so it's a total of 4 jugs. Woah! I dunno how i managed to survive this morning for work but i did.

Less than 4 hours of sleep, a stomach filled with Vodka shit, a stinky hair and a dehydrated skin, I managed to crawl out of bed on time and even reached my workplace early. Ha.. I didnt feel at all a bit tired. I fact, i was really 'high' at work. haha.. cos the music kept spinning in my head. My colleagues thought i'm crazy, prancing around in the operating theatre, singing 'Smack that'. LOL.

Anyway, we are so not going to be so cheapskate next time. We are going to pay for the entry, so no more waiting and queuing. But, we still won't mind free parties, right guys?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home